Friday, December 08, 2006

Now here's a fun website!

Hi Everyone,

I just came across a website featuring some of ther coolest 80s TV commercials.










There were hundreds of ads for cool items like...
- Stretch Armstrong
- Simon
- Twinkies
- Speak and Spell
- The Clapper
- Coleco Handheld Arcade Games

And more!

It was like taking a trip down memory lane!

Check it out by clicking here!

Until next time...
Peter
www.peterwink.com

PS...Check out my new online Peterwink.com store by clicking here.

PPS...My new video blog will open next month! Stay tuned! I can assure you it will be worth the wait! Check it out by clicking here!

PPPS...Watch for the gym pictures! You'll see first-hand what it would be like to work out with me at 5am. My intensity and drive will hopefully inspire you!

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!