Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Winks in Washington, D.C.!

Hi Everyone,

Check out some of the pictures from me and Steph's recent trip to Washington D.C. by clicking here!















Me hanging out at Illinois Representative Melissa Bean's office before our personal tour of the U.S. Capital!


Many more photos to come!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...I've already taped my first video blog and I'll be posting it on this same blog next week. I'm having a challenge getting the video to play perfectly. Oh well...I love learning new technology and the challenge it always entails. Stay tuned! I can assure you it will be worth the wait!

PPS...Watch for the gym pictures! You'll see first-hand what it would be like to work out with me at 5am. My intensity and drive will hopefully inspire you!

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!