Friday, July 20, 2007

What's Peter reading now?

Hi Everyone,

It's time for my quarterly "what's Peter reading" e-mail.

I'm currently reading...
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Jackie Kallen
- Sport Marketing by Bernard Mullin
- The Public Image of Henry Ford by David Lewis
- The Most Evil Secret Societies in History by Shelley Klein
- Hypnotic Writing by Joe Vitale
- Selling the Dream by Guy Kawasaki

As I get ready for my next venture...the information in these books is proving priceless.

If you're thinking of starting a new business, you need to check out a great website I just came across here.

Enjoy!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...I've already taped my first video blog and its available here.

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.