Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Killer fashion tips for men!

Hi Everyone,

If you know me - you know I'm into men's fashion. After all, I realize that the fashions I wear communicate a lot about me.

Here are some dos and donts from my experience...
- Jeans...NAH!
- Suits look better than sport coats!
- Carry little in your pockets!
- Furs...NAH!
- Cowboy hats and large belt buckles are not in vogue anywhere but in Texas!
- Smoking a cigarette or cigar in this day and age, ruins your image!
- Crocodile and snakeskin is best left to rock stars!
- Silver, chrome, and stainless steel watchbands go with everything!
- Facial hair...NAH!
- T-shirts with cute/sexual sayings...give me a break!
- Clean fingernails great...manicures w/polish a little too feminine!
- Gym fashions are wasteful!
- Mint mouthwash...YES!
- Bike tights...BIG NAH!
- Suits and gym shoes do not look good unless your under 11!
- Suspenders are for overweight people only!
- Patterned shirts and ties don't go together!
- Wear excellent shoes!
- Casual Fridays are embarassing!

More to come!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.