Monday, December 24, 2007

Attention: Public Relations pundits!

Hi Everyone,

I was out doing some bargain shopping the other day and came across a tremendous book at a used bookstore.

The book is called "Public Relation Kit For Dummies."

As most of you already know, I have vast experience in the area of Public Relations and Publicity. One of my publicity stunts alone is considered the largest PR stunt in Chicago history for a restaurant chain and I'M DAMN PROUD OF IT!















In this book, there is a section called "Defining Your Goals and Objectives."

It says, and I agree, that the five main components to PR goal setting include:
1. Knowing the key message you want to communicate!
2. Defining your marketing objective!
3. Understanding your audience!
4. Knowing the response you want from your PR!
5. Knowing the media you want to target!

Now I did not have this book, and relied on intuition in my early PR days. This was costly.

If you have a small or large business and are wondering how to get free attention for your business get a copy of "Public Relations Kit For Dummies" today!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!











Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.