Sunday, May 17, 2009

Buying Secrets Retailer's DON'T Want You To Know About audio - just declared an instant BESTSELLER on Audible! (Also available on iTunes!)

Hi Everyone,

My new Gildan Media audio program, "Buying Secrets Retailer's DON'T Want You To Know About" is an official bestseller on Audible.com!



























I'm excited to be sharing the list with the likes of other historical bestsellers like Robert Kiyosaki, David Schwartz, James Kramer, and even the legendary Dale Carnegie. WOW!

You can get it from Audible right here.

"Buying Secrets Retailer's DON'T Want You To Know About" has also just been released on iTunes.

Then comes the "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" on Audible and iTunes. Big summer!!!!!

I dedicate this to all the critics and naysayers I've dealt with throughout my life!

And you have not seen anything yet my friends!!!!!

Gotta run - much to do!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of "Buying Secrets Retailers DON'T Want You to Know About" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio 2-CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" featuring myself and Bob Proctor, please click here!

PPPPS...Join my Facebook network here.

PPPPPS...Follow me on Twitter here.

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.