Friday, November 09, 2007

Do you possess the key?

Hi Everyone,

I had the privlege and honor to spend last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my wife Stephanie, Nerissa "Video Queen" Oden, and the legendary Joe "Mr Fire" Vitale.















Joe was in town starring at the Learning Annex's Wealth Expo in Rosemont, IL. We spent time together eating in the finest restaurants, touring a museum, and attending a seminar by Tony Robbins.















On the final day of the expo, Joe gave an unbelievable speech on "The Key" which is based on his new book. It was incredible. The majority of Joe's speech was on how to clear past beliefs that are blocking you from taking action in your life. It was spine-tingling. In fact, Joe was the only speaker to get a standing ovation.




















I was so moved by Joe's speech, I raced home after dropping Joe and Nerissa off at their hotel and started reading the complimentary, autographed/inscribed, personal copy of "The Key" that Joe was so kind to give me. I could not put it down!

I read the book in less than one day and used JUST TWO of the 10 clearing methods that Joe recommended to unblock a limiting belief and take action on something I've been putting off. Oh...what a feeling that is! You need to try it.

If you do not have a copy of "The Key" you can get it here!

OK...gotta run. Still finishing my own upcoming book.

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.