Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Get on Apple Leopard today!

Hi Everyone,

As most of you know, I'm a diehard Apple Computer junkie. I have an iMac, iPods, Apple TV...ok you get it! (Oh...and when my Verizon contract runs out, I'm trashing by Blackberry for an iPhone!)

Now, I must bow my head and cross my hands, get on my knees and thank the higher powers (at Apple of course) for the new Leopard operating system.













Not only does it do more than Windows Vista could have dreamed of - it's far more robust with FAR superior functionality.

And for those of you stuck in the dark ages of "Windows" - Leopard allows you to load Windows and run Windows-based applications on your Mac. So the question...why waste your hard-earned money on yesterday's "Windows" technology anymore?

Bottom line...it's time for a Mac. Chck them out here.

Stop in any Apple store and see for yourself.

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.