Thursday, January 03, 2008

New book! Coming soon!

Hi Everyone,

After a solid year of focus, I've just completed my new book called "Buying Secrets Retailers DON'T Want You to Know about."




















I'll keep you posted on the release date.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware --- tonight is the unveiling of Donald Trump's newest show called "Celebrity Apprentice." The celebrity cast is amazing and features a branding/licensing guru...Gene Simmons of the legendary rock band KISS! Trump is the undisputed king of no-nonsense business acumen. After all, if you have any desire to make money, how could you not be somewhat interested in what a billionaire has to say? Makes sense to me!

Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.