Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't look back!

Hi Everyone,

I'm not into empty compliments or flattering people for the sake of flattering. That's for 99% of people. I'm proud to represent the exception.

Yet...there is a certain group of people that I'll admire until I gasp my last dying breath on this earth. It's the VERY FEW people who are not wasting time looking back on their past and allowing it to become their excuse for failure. These people move forward!







Let's cut to the chase...

If you have a past relationship that did not work...GET OVER IT! If you had a business that failed...GET OVER IT! If you expected something to happen that didn't...GET OVER IT! If your spouse or lover ditched you...GET OVER IT! If your company fired you...GET OVER IT!

Don't take anti-depressants, don't make another trip to the local shrink, don't blame the government, don't whine to people who are sick of hearing you whine...JUST GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON! In the end that's all it's going to come down to anyway.

Stop making excuses and letting your past dictate your future. I remember one day being at a gathering and heard someone make the comment --- "Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do." I couldn't have said it better!

Oh...maybe I can...

"To get ahead - you have to move ahead - and to move ahead - you need to look straight ahead."

Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.