Saturday, April 19, 2008

Peter discovers Neville!

Hi Everyone,

I just returned from Dr. Joe Vitale's mansion in sunny Wimberley, TX.

And man oh man - we had very productive business meetings and spent some quality time just hanging out under the TX sun.

One of my favorite things is to do is talk books with Joe and peruse his extensive library of over 10,000 titles. And "no" - I'm not exaggerating. He has at least 10,000 titles. In fact, everyday I'm there, he gets books delivered by the U.S. Postal Service, Fed-Ex, and UPS. It's really incredible.

And during this trip something funny happened.

I was going through the shelves containing all the books that Joe has penned himself. And I came across at title I had not read. Which is incredible in and of itself.

The title is "At Your Command."










So here I am for three days and nights walking past this book and even perusing it's pages - taking it on and off the shelf feverishly. Weird I know! The book was literally calling out to me. At the time, I brushed it off.

Finally as me and Stephanie were putting our bags in the trunk saying our last goodbyes to Joe and Nerissa, I quickly asked Joe if I could have a copy of the book to read on the flight back.

He said, "absolutely," gave it to me, and off we went. I started reading the book at the airport and when I came back to Chicago. Well...I'm starting it for the third time. I'm enthralled by it.

I'm not going to give you a whole heck of a lot of details - the book is about how our outer world is determined by our consciousness. Let's leave it at that.

Get a copy today here.

On another note...I finally got to ride in one of Joe's smoking hot cars. I drove from Wimberley to Austin in his quarter million dollar BMW race car. Which by the way is my favorite of all the cars! So way cool there! Francine and Ladybug are next. Though I must say that Nerissa's hybrid drives like a dream.

By the way...my new book "Buying Secrets Retailers DON'T Want You to Know About" is completed - as well as the two bonuses I wrote - due for release early next month.

OK...it's 6am and I have work to do. Remember - "Money Likes Speed."

I'm out of here!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.