Saturday, April 12, 2008

Peter Wink & Craig Perrine are inspired!

Hi Everyone,

I was recently interviewed by the "Maverick Marketer" himself Craig Perrine.














We discussed the subject of inspiration for for the launch of his new book called "Inspired Marketing."

I'm not going to go into what we discussed. Just check it out - you're going to love it!

To hear this incredible interview, click here!

I'm out of here!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.