Saturday, May 17, 2008

Buying Secrets launch a success!

Hi Everyone,

My new book, "Buying Secrets Retailers DON'T Want You to Know About" is a bona-fide success!

How cool is that!

Check out what my good friend, Warren A Henningsen, Movie/Reality TV star, and Global Sales & Marketing Manager of Succeed Magazine said about my book...














"Peter’s ability to simplify the buying and negotiating process is unsurpassed! If saving more and spending less is your objective, “Buying Secrets Retailers DON’T Want You To Know About!” is must read. Never before have I read a more direct approach to negotiating anything from buying a new car to gaining a raise from the boss. Thanks Peter, you’ve shown me that we never stop learning!"

You can read about it on my new "Buying Secrets Retailers DON'T Want You to Know About" website located here.










Watch for my new Peterwink.com website in late summer.

Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.