Saturday, May 10, 2008

George da' man!

Hi Everyone,

If you want to be a truly excellent leader - I have a great book recommendation for you - "The Wit & Wisdom of George Steinbrenner."








This book is better than any book on leadership I've read in a long time.

George Steinbrenner, owner of the New York Yankees, is the epitome of a leader and motivator. Not only is he a winner - he never makes excuses for lackluster performance.

Maybe that's why he has more World Series rings than any other owner of his era.

I bought this gem for $.01! That's right - one cent. Get it - read it - make it a part of you.

OH...check out my new book here.

Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.