Friday, March 23, 2007

What's Peter reading now?

Hi Everyone,

There seems to be an issue with pictures disappearing from my blog. I'm working with "Blogger" to resolve it. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Anyway...let's cut to the chase.



Here's what I'm reading now...
"I Don't Mean To Be Rude, But..." by Simon Cowell.
"Sports, Inc" by Phil Schaaf
"Blogging for Dummies" by Brad Hill
"Wrestling's One-Ring Circus" by Scott Keith
"Become Who You Were Born to Be" by Brian Souza
"Win The Crowd" by Steve Cohen
"Designing Disney" by John Hench
"Great Formula" by Mark Joyner
"P.T. Barnum Presents Jenny Lind" by Ware & Locard
"How To Be Like Walt" by Pat Williams
"Ringmaster" by Jerry Springer
"Rolling Stones: Life On The Road" by Penguin Studios
"Emotional Intelligence" by Daniel Goleman
"What Would Machiavelli Do?" by Stanley Bing
"Titan" by Ron Chernow

I'm also just wrapping up the finishing touches on my latest business venture and it's bigger than anything I've ever done before. Bigger than anything I've thought of doing before. P.T. Barnum would be proud! It combines all my marketing and promotion skills allowing me to do something exciting. For the first time ever...doing something I truly LOVE and not something boring and mundane!

Stay tuned friends it's going to get exciting around here!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...I've already taped my first video blog and its available here.

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!