Friday, October 19, 2007

"The Donald" does it again!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just when I thought "The Donald" was getting a little stale and repetitive in his writing, he comes out with another gem..."Think Big and Kick Ass."




















I'm not going to waste your time explaining why this book is so great. See for yourself by getting it here.

Ok...I have to keep thinking big and kicking my own ass to get my new book completed and published. Never a dull moment at the Wink house!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.