Saturday, October 13, 2007

A rare moment between Peter Wink & Joe "Mr. Fire" Vitale

Hi Everyone,

I recently spent a few days hanging around with my good friend Dr. Joe Vitale - star of the hit movie "The Secret" and his lovely companion Nerissa "The Video Queen" Oden.















After a great dinner we had the chance to sit down in his luxury suite and chat for a couple hours. And of course, Nerissa videotaped everything!

Nerissa taped one real cool segment in particular that I want to share with you. Here, me and Joe discussed one of the ways I sold Nightingale-Conant on making him an author. The video is titled "Is this the way it happened?" and you can view it here.

If anyone reading this blog is interested in finding out how to REALLY sell to Nightingale-Conant or any other publisher, please e-mail me for a consultation. You can reach me at contact@peterwink.com. I'm also now available to help any aspiring author develop and market information products.

One other thing. I have to pay homage to a couple incredible marketers...Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter Miley "Hanna Montana" Cyrus. These two are business and marketing geniuses. Both are also great performers. I personally just purchased "I Learned From You" from iTunes and found it incredible!

Ok...I'm signing off to write some new segments for my upcoming new book.

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.