Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Having the time of my life!

Hi Everyone,

I'm out of town having the time of my life doing something I absolutely love. And I'll be sharing details with you next week. More to come...so stay tuned!

In other news...my new book "Buying Secrets Retailers Don't Want You to Know About" will be formally released online to major fanfare in the next two weeks. Release date to be announced soon.

And if that's not enough...

The 8-CD release of "Negotiate Your Way To Riches" by me and the legendary Bob Proctor will be released in March 2008.

I'm having too much fun here! Where am I? Tune in later to find out!

Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.