Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a party it was!

Hi Everyone,

Me and Stephanie just returned from Wimberley, TX - about an hour out of Austin. Our first time in TX!

We stayed at the exclusive Blair House Inn which is located way in the country. It was intense, as me and Stephanie were the only ones staying at this HUGE villa-based bed and breakfast. There we were in the country surrounded by scorpions, mountain lions, and many other hungry critters (saying w/Texas accent). And yes, thank you, we survived! LOL!

We also spent every waking minute with the legendary Joe Vitale and Nerissa Oden, wining and dining, doing business, and playing with their array of cats and their dog Wolfy! What a week!

And yes, we took tons of pictures, which will be posted on the next blog. Those include moments basking in the presence of Joe's babies, Francine and the Ladybug! Though I I have to admit, I was inclined to want to take his 645 BMW for a spin. What a beauty!

As most of you may already know, I've been named Vice President of Marketing & Product Development for Hypnotic Marketing.

This has been in the works for quite some time and it's a great partnership.







As part of the process, a party was held at the world famous Cedar Grove Steakhouse to formally make the announcement. In attendance was my wife Stephanie, Joe Vitale himself, Nerissa Oden, many business owners, a famous Super Bowl star, a famous QVC star, fellow best selling authors, and most importantly new friends!















For more pictures and great description of the evening click here!

BTW..."Buying Secrets Retailers Don't Want You to Know About" is about ready for release! More to come!

Also, I'll be doing a once in a lifetime interview with fellow author Craig Perrine next week discussing negotiation and my upcoming new book. The interview will be part of a series featuring many of the authors from "The Secret" and other big names and celebrities I can't mention right now. Donations to download the interviews and special products will benefit the homeless. It's an honor to be a part of it! More to come.

OK...it's Saturday and I have lots to do. And at the top my last is to get off my rear "Dare Something Worthy!" Gotta run!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.