Saturday, February 23, 2008

Introducing Pat O'Bryan!

Hi Everyone,

I want to introduce you to Pat O'Bryan - one of the most amazing marketers of his time. Check out his website.
















We met in Wimberley, TX, courtesy of my dear friend and mentor...Joe Vitale!

You may be wondering why I like Pat so much. Well...he's charismatic, smart, and most importantly...he's a doer and not a talker.

I also love that he credited me with giving him the the best money-making idea he's heard in a long time. You can see it on his blog by clicking here. But that's another conversation.

Here's another great example of Pat giving a group of seminar attendees an idea that can make them a fortune! A real life money-making idea! He always gives tangible, bottom line information that's been proven time and time again! Check it out here.

You can also get his amazing book "Your Portable Empire" here.

And make sure to sign up and attend one of his seminars! Tell him Peter Wink sent you.

I'm out of here!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.