Friday, March 21, 2008

Peter Wink at Twitter now live!

Hi Everyone,

If you look at the upper right hand corner of my blog...you will see Twitter updates.

Or as I call it...Peter Wink at Twitter!

Now you can track me (when I want you to) 24 hours a day. I may be reading, working out, doing an interview, writing a book, talking to a friend, watching American Idol, working, hanging out with the family, or a host of other things. You never know!

We'll...I'm out of here! But do you know where I'm going? Maybe I'll tell you - but who knows!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.