Monday, March 03, 2008

Peter Wink now featured on Success.bz!

Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to say that I'm now a featured author on Success.bz with new products being released in 2008.





The site is owned and operated by success guru, best-selling author Robert Stuberg, former Vice President of Nightingale-Conant Corporation.
















I'm going to add a plethora of great articles on deal-making and self development throughout the year. I'm also planning on launching the 8-CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" featuring myself and Bob Proctor.

My first article "How to Protect Yourself From Cons" has been posted here!

More to come.

I'm out of here!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...To get a copy of my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" - please click here.

PPS...To get a copy of my bestselling audio CD program "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" please click here!

All writings here are copyrighted by Peter Wink and Peterwink.com. You may not use them without written permission but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts.