Friday, August 04, 2006

Can you believe this?

Hi Everyone!

Here's luck for you...

I just found out that my bestselling book "Negotiate Your Way to Riches" is now being published by McGraw Hill as a textbook for business students in Taiwan.

When I initially wrote the galley of this book, I never had the intention of making money. It was just a credibility booster. Now it's exploding in the U.S., Korea, and Taiwan!

I guess it's true...I'd rather be lucky than good. Sometimes you just have to take a risk with no expectations. Some call it the "Law of Detachment."

If you have a yearning and that voice inside you says to go for it...DO IT NOW! And don't let anyone tell you different.

Until next time...
Peter

If you like the free articles on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Click Here!